D1 on deck 8 over JS on deck 8 LOS

Please can someone advise me

Would it be worth it to upgrade (obviously for the recommended price) from an aft D1 on Legend of the seas deck 7 to a JS suite (aft on deck 8).

Just wondering, apart from the bath tub and about 20 extra ft in the room what else would I get. I am already booked on deck 7 Legend of the Seas for a 14 night med cruise in an aft cabin but was wondering whether if I upgrade (well go on the wait list for this aft) whether it would be worth the extra money.l

I am a bt concerned about the deck above. Being on D1 deck 7 all there is above me is deck 8 whereas being on deck 8 I have a "public area".

Any feed back please from you.

With the JS you will get one more cruise credit onto your C&A Account.

So for a 14 day cruise you would get three credits in the JS.

Other than that and the bigger room/bathroom and bathtub there are no additional perks.

I would decide depending on how much more it would be. If it´s just a little more I would go for it, if it is much more I would not upgrade.

We stayed in a D1 aft on Legend for our Panama Canal cruise. I was really suprised when we first go to the cabin, had heard about the huge aft balconies, and ours was smaller than our E1 regular balconies on both the Navigator and the Brilliance, then Legend is just a smaller ship. So I had to wrap my brain around that lol. But it was a beautiful view through the canal, and we had a ball on the cruise. If not for the canal, I'd have jumped at a JS upgrade myself. BTW, the service on the Legend is just amazing. Awesome staff.

Please can someone advise me

Would it be worth it to upgrade (obviously for the recommended price) from an aft D1 on Legend of the seas deck 7 to a JS suite (aft on deck 8).

Just wondering, apart from the bath tub and about 20 extra ft in the room what else would I get. I am already booked on deck 7 Legend of the Seas for a 14 night med cruise in an aft cabin but was wondering whether if I upgrade (well go on the wait list for this aft) whether it would be worth the extra money.l

I am a bt concerned about the deck above. Being on D1 deck 7 all there is above me is deck 8 whereas being on deck 8 I have a "public area".

Any feed back please from you.

Looking at cruisedeckplans.com it looks like the "sports deck" is over the aft JS cabins on deck 8. I don't know about you, but someone playing basketball over my head all day would not make for a relaxing time. That would worry me for sure.

Archived