Wait listed for cruise. Anyone have experience?

heatescapee

Cruise is a Pacific Coastal. We have always booked cruises many months ahead, but when this Sept. 24 Infinity cruise didn't come up for 2018, I wanted to get on this 2017 cruise. And we've never had a suite cabin, only Aqua, so I'm excited to have just a touch more cabin space.

So nice to have a thread with such a happy ending! Hope you have a wonderful cruise and love the "Sweet, Suite Life..."

I was on a wait list for a specific cabin aft on the Millenium and received an email to say I had got the requested cabin. I booked on board and was allocated a dedicated agent at Celebrity. She said she would check if this cabin became available and when it did she switched us over. You can only pick one cabin number to wait for.

I hope the wait list is not a myth. Currently on a wait list for the stateroom between ours and the kids. An uncle and aunt are on the other side of the kids and I am hoping to be able to have all three rooms beside each other so we can open the deck all the way through. The wait listed room is of the same category of the kids and uncle, but I think in a slightly better location, so not sure they would be up for swapping. Hoping it becomes available before final payment.

Sent from my iPad using Forums