Watching Olympics on ship?

cpcanuck

HAHA, Do you like FUTBOL!

Okay... you'll have to let me in on your joke about "FUTBOL"?? I'm not "amerakin" so no, not familiar with FUTBOL.

I guess, reading between the lines suggests the only thing your interested in is Football. I on the other hand would love to see some Olympic events.

Anyone else know what NCL does during Olympics?

Okay... you'll have to let me in on your joke about "FUTBOL"?? I'm not "amerakin" so no, not familiar with FUTBOL.

Futbol what we Amerikans call soccer!

I guess, reading between the lines suggests the only thing your interested in is Football. I on the other hand would love to see some Olympic events.

Anyone else know what NCL does during Olympics?

Actually, I like other things too, but it is was a joke. It is my understanding that NCL doesn't spend money on expensive sports options on broadcast television. The Olympics would be one of them. Oh and by the way I don't care about sports when I am on vacation.

Actually, I like other things too, but it is was a joke. It is my understanding that NCL doesn't spend money on expensive sports options on broadcast television. The Olympics would be one of them. Oh and by the way I don't care about sports when I am on vacation.

Thanks! I wondered... :). Normally I don't follow sports on vacation - But the Olympics I do. It was worth a shot.

Any live events (sports, etc) are subject to which satellites are available where the ship is, what broadcasts they have available and what NCL is willing to pay for. It's likely there will be something but you can never guarantee it.