Does NCL Have Adults Only Pool AREA?

lindseylu8

Hello,

Just off the Gem and while it does have an "adults only" pool, it do not have an adults only pool AREA. This is different than the other cruises I have been on (2 carnival & 1 Royal). Those 3 non-NCL ships had a completely separate area- you have to go through glass doors that are clearly marked "adults only" and the area had hot tub(s) and also a bar along with the pool. We LOVE this area and spend a lot of time there so we were sad that the Gem didnt have this.

Do other NCL ships have this type of area or only the "adults only" pool that is right next to the main pool?

(adults only in " " because there were plenty of teenagers/ kids in the pool. The signage isnt super clear really. I did notice NCL staff kicking out a few of the young kids but not the groups of teens that were constantly in the pool.)

thank you in advance.

On the Escape and Getaway (and others which I have not sailed on), there is an adult only area during the daytime. Neither has a pool, but the Escape has a grotto area and hot tubs. Both have bars and are located at the rear of the ship at Spice H2O. There may also be a "adult only" pool area, but it is not behind the sliding glass doors as the Spice H2O is.

We rarely go to the pool areas as they are so small and crowded that, for us, it just takes away from a relaxing vacation.