SUN- E Carib in February

NW Pacific

Any information from experienced cruisers in the E Caribbean in February will be appreciated. Is it typically smooth sailing? How about the tenders going in, I have read reviews from cruisers in November that the tenders were a pretty rocky trip?? Any information about how long the tenders take going into St. Thomas, Tortola ? How about the return trip, how often do they go back to the Ship?

One other question, after reading a reivew about waiting for drinks before "muster call", after we embark (hopefully by noon) is there a no alcohol rule before the drill?

Thanks in advance for any tips

Any information from experienced cruisers in the E Caribbean in February will be appreciated. Is it typically smooth sailing? How about the tenders going in, I have read reviews from cruisers in November that the tenders were a pretty rocky trip?? Any information about how long the tenders take going into St. Thomas, Tortola ? How about the return trip, how often do they go back to the Ship?

One other question, after reading a reivew about waiting for drinks before "muster call", after we embark (hopefully by noon) is there a no alcohol rule before the drill?

Thanks in advance for any tips

From what I remember, you don't tender into St. Thomas or Tortola. They both have docks.

There will be plenty to drink the moment you arrive on the ship. You were reading posts about Texas rules...your sailing is out of Miami. No worry! There is however, no drinking AT the muster drill.

My personal experience is that eastern Caribbean routes are wavier than western Caribbean routes...even so, nothing unusually different from any other cruise.

Regarding tenders in November...again, different ports of call. Check out the NCL website and look up your sailing...it will tell you what ports you dock in and what ports you tender to.

Have a great trip!

Coka

In the Eastern caribbean a lot depends on the route your ship is taking. If it is cruising in the lee of the islands (west side) it will be pretty calm but if it is cruising along the Atlantic side (eastern side) it will be wavier. Personally I found my Western Caribbean cruise wavier than most of the Eastern ones I have been on.

Archived