Just off Oasis

jll583

At the end of the cruise $299 for all digital images; $399 for all digital images and prints in your folio. They will not print out all of them, you just get to keep what has already been printed. If you go online to MyCruisePhotos.com you can pre-purchase your disc for $249. On our cruise (July 23, 2017) at the beginning of the week they offered a $199 special, so I got refunded another $50+.

My brother bought 6 digital images for $100 (before he found out he could have them all for $147). Other staterooms in your family can purchase all of their digital images for $147 per stateroom, IF one member of the party purchases everything at full price (which for me was $199). Be sure to mention when you are checking out at the cash register that your family member purchased the full package and give them the stateroom number. Otherwise you will be charged full price. This information is on their website and you can print it and bring it with you just in case there is a problem.

Look in your Cruise Compass for the special. It was only for a few days at the beginning of the cruise (if they offer it).

I forgot to ask, was it in the compass or down at the studio desk. Also, isn't there a photo studio on the ship?

Both I believe? (It was nice that they automatically refunded my money without my having to catch this.) Yes there is a photo studio on the ship. It is located in Central Park on Deck 8 (Called: Picture This! Studio). This is something that is separate and the photos are not included with your digital images package. I know they practically hounded us about coming in for professional portraits the entire cruise, but we were too busy so were satisfied with the ones we took around the ship.

Edited by CruiszBug
Add information.

Both I believe? (It was nice that they automatically refunded my money without my having to catch this.) Yes there is a photo studio on the ship. It is located in Central Park on Deck 8 (Called: Picture This! Studio). This is something that is separate and the photos are not included with your digital images package. I know they practically hounded us about coming in for professional portraits the entire cruise, but we were too busy so were satisfied with the ones we took around the ship.

oh perfect. i am still on the fence if i want it or not but i mean, if we like 10 pictures, we might as well have gotten it?