Rum Mixology & Salsa Class

dtripli

The Rum Mixology & Salsa Classed on Carnivals Excursions site looks like so much fun! Has anyone done this before? Also I know you can save money booking outside of the cruise companies; so would anyone know how I could book this on my own?

The Rum Mixology & Salsa Classed on Carnivals Excursions site looks like so much fun! Has anyone done this before? Also I know you can save money booking outside of the cruise companies; so would anyone know how I could book this on my own?

Take a look at La Factoria, a fun place. Good cocktails and dancing. Don't think there actually lessons, but there may be some single girls will be pleased to assist ;)

Thank you....I am hoping to find someone who has done that particular excursion through Carnival to see how it was....Mainly because it is pretty much the same price as the rum tasting and mixology they have at the Bacardi Factory and we would have to get there on our own as well.

• 5 years later...