Legend and Splendour

Hi everyone

Can anyone tell me what the difference is in these two ships. I know they are both Vision Class and I have systematically gone through the deck plans deck by deck and see no difference. In particular I have been searching different sites for photos of cabins - the deck plans show absolutely no difference so my question is this, if I look at someones photos of their cabins and balconies on Splendour would I therefore expect a like for like with the same cabin number on Legend?

Rala

Thanks. You see I am getting really fanatical about my aft balcony on LOS next June and just cannot find any pictures anywhere. However, I can find some for Splendour (deck 7) and if the aft balcony on Splendour is exactly the same on LOS then I would be delighted.

Hi Jarronwood - we just returned from the 19 nov sailing on the Legend ots. Had 7634, center aft on deck 7. It is plenty big. :) DH walked it off and it's about 13 feet deep, about 8 ft. wide. There were 2 mesh chairs and a square coffee table. The table is low but large enough for us to both have our breakfast out on the balcony every morning. Our sailing was fully booked, but our cabin attendant said on less full sailings she would have happily found us 2 lounge chairs for the balcony. Plenty of room to lie down on beach towels and still keep the 2 chairs and table out there. Be aware that on the aft you may have a bit of soot from time to time, mostly overnight, but it is quickly cleaned up by the outdoor staff or the cabin attendant. My point is, don't leave light colored clothing out on the deck overnight to dry. ;)

Enjoy!

I've been on both and was told by crew that they are true sister ships. As far as I could tell, they were identical in build. They both have their own identity as far as dining room names and so forth, but seem identical otherwise.

• 1 month later...

Hi Arthur

If you go to the webshots photosite (click one of the links from the previous posters pictures) and type in the search box "Splendour Aft" - these actually bring up a few aft balconies and you can see what they would be like.

Archived