Order of Main Dining Room Menus on Independence of the Seas

Hello Everyone,

I was trying to plan our specialty dining reservations for our November sailing but wanted to see if anyone has sailed on the Independence recently and took note of the order of the dining menus. I wasn't able to find a thread. Mainly do they still do lobster tails and lamb chops, and what night do they have them on the menu. Anything helps!

Hello Everyone,

I was trying to plan our specialty dining reservations for our November sailing but wanted to see if anyone has sailed on the Independence recently and took note of the order of the dining menus. I wasn't able to find a thread. Mainly do they still do lobster tails and lamb chops, and what night do they have them on the menu. Anything helps!

If your cruise is out of Florida, then there won't be any recent reports as Indy is still doing Med cruises.

agh, yep just looked the first sailing in the states is in November. Any idea what night is formal night? Thanks for the help.

Most always the first formal night is night 2. The second formal night depends on the itinerary.