Just off Zenith

SAD

• 1 month later...

Thanks Sheryl for your updated information

My wife and I booked our next New Years cruise on the Zenith, Dec 29, 06- Cabin 6094, 10 day Western Caribbean

From other web sites, appears there may have been consideration to sell the ship; but obviously no longer the case

May explain why so many negative comments on ships condition, in particular the cabins, spotty service, and inconsistent food; and they are now in the process of getting the ship back to Celebrity standards

We will be continuing to monitor progress before making a decision to continue or jump ship

Postings such as yours and the following comments are very helpful

Thanks

What do you think the chances are for warm weather at the end of Feb? We will be doing the typical Key West, Costa Maya, and Cozumel stops on Zenith. When we cruised last December, the weather was really cold. My poor daughter was so disappointed because we kept talking about swimming and snorkeling. Everyone was wearing jeans and sweatshirts, so no swimming at all.

Also, does anyone know if Zenith has karaoke for the kids?

We went on this exact same itinery last Feb mid month and the weather was great. It was warm enough to be by the pool swimming and sunning on sea days and warm enough to be snorkling, playing with dolphins and doing stingray city on the shore days. Have fun! :)

I'll be on the 2/20 Zenith sailing. I posted on roll calls but looks like it's just me and the original poster for that date. Kinda sad. I am really looking forward to getting excited with other 2/20 sailers. Where are you guys?

I do hope the weather cooperates. I live in GA where it gets cold but nothing like most of the country. Warm weather will be very appreciated when we are on the trip!

Archived