Can you leave the ship anytime in Abu Dhabi?

andnosyd

We are thinking about booking the repositioning cruise next November from Rome to Abu Dhabi. The ship docks in Abu Dhabi for 3 days, so I was wondering if we could catch a flight home Sunday night instead of Monday when the cruise ends. Has anyone done this? Thanks!

We had an overnight in Abu Dhabi at the end of our Constellation cruise in December. We didn't disembark early ourselves...but a LOT of people got off with luggage during the evening. Seemed to us that it was a good alternative to hanging around until the evening of the next day for a flight.

Whether they had to get approval, I can't say.

We were maybe on the same cruise as UK traveller and we DID disembark after dinner on the final evening. I was surprised to see just how many people were doing the same thing. We just had to notify guest services of our intention a few days before the end of the cruise

Sent from my SM-T550 using Forums mobile app

We were maybe on the same cruise as UK traveller and we DID disembark after dinner on the final evening. I was surprised to see just how many people were doing the same thing. We just had to notify guest services of our intention a few days before the end of the cruise

Sent from my SM-T550 using Forums mobile app

We wished we'd thought of it ourselves! Nothing more miserable than the final morning ☹️.

We had a choice of leaving the last evening or hanging around in Abu Dhabi til very late the following evening. We only missed a few hours in bed and a crowded breakfast on the ship with lots of miserable people 😀

Why arrange and early flight home, when you could stay a few days in dubai, surely the flights that night would have been a premium with the grand prix on that weekend.

We hope to do thus cruise in 2018 and see the gp b4 spending a few days in dubai b4 flying home. Just need the gp dates confirmed b4 booking.

Why arrange and early flight home, when you could stay a few days in dubai, surely the flights that night would have been a premium with the grand prix on that weekend.

We hope to do thus cruise in 2018 and see the gp b4 spending a few days in dubai b4 flying home. Just need the gp dates confirmed b4 booking.

Home commitments mean that not everybody is able to add extra nights after the cruise