Reserving Entertainment on Escape

taylortime05

Hi, This is our 1st cruise on NCL and we are on Escape on Nov 25th. Today is the 90 day mark and I went to reserve some of the shows. The only free shows that are available are After Midnight & For The Record: The Brat Pack (floor).

Do I need to reserve the other shows when we get on board? I've heard that the Escape has great entertainment but must be booked ahead of time.

They also had Supper Club for 17.70 and Wine Lovers the Musical for 23.54. Do you recommend either of these 2?

Thanks

I'm on the escape on Sept 23rd and looked in to this as well. I was told that we can reserve other shows either at the box office, or on the onboard phone app once we are on board. The supper club is an up charge if you use one of your prepaid dinners, I'm not sure what it costs if you do not use your specialty dining plan.

Hope you have a great trip!

Carrie

Just from our experience, I would book anything you can ahead of time. We went to both After Midnight and For the record and they were great. We did hear people upset because they tried to make a reservation and nothing was available (unless your in the Haven you can just let the concierge know when you would like to go.) The other 2 we haven't seen but usually all of the shows are really good. We're on the Escape again in Feb. can't wait! Have an awesome trip!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, book what you can ahead of time. We did this cruise last October and are doing the same ship/itinerary again this November. I really enjoyed the Brat Pack show. There is free seating and there is reserved seating for an extra charge. This is new from last year because I don't remember that being an option October 2016. I reserved the free seats for our upcoming cruise because I've already seen the show, but want to see it again. It was a lot of fun. The "Wine the musical" was a lot of fun and worth the extra money money. You have to book the comedy club when you get there. Some of the comedy shows repeat on different nights so be careful not to reserve for an identical show.

The Company Men, which is the current extra show in the Supper club, is free with a small 3 course meal. The comedy shows are available on four different nights, one in the main lounge and the other three are in Headliners. There are family shows at 7 & 9 and an adult show at 11. One comedian does the 7 & 11, while his partner does the 9. Then they switch each night. The other four evenings in Headliners is Howl at the Moon, which is the dual piano bar. It's come as you please and open from usually 830-1230. If you want to get a comedy reservation and it's sold out, there is a stand by line that let's people in 10 minutes prior to showtime when those with reservations that did not show up lose their seats.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app