Sky Reef Cozumel opinions

Shukonda

Can anyone give me your opinion on Sky Reef in Cozumel? We did Mr. Sanchos last year. I'm looking into my options. Or do you know of a place/driver to do a private tour?

Sent from my LG-H820 using Forums mobile app

I've never been but I've seen these videos on it which gave me a good idea about the place:

Can anyone give me your opinion on Sky Reef in Cozumel? We did Mr. Sanchos last year. I'm looking into my options. Or do you know of a place/driver to do a private tour?

Sent from my LG-H820 using Forums mobile app

I've never been but I've seen these videos on it which gave me a good idea about the place:

We have visited Sky Reef for a short time while doing a tour with ToursPlaza. I always go prepared with a list of places I want to visit but they will show you a map before you set off and makes suggestions if you tell them what you want.

I had seen those videos after visiting and they give a good idea. Any specific questions, although it was a couple of years ago? It has similar facilities to Money Bar and is similarly primarily a snorkeling bar. I wouldn't mind visiting again for a longer time but we do enjoy the Money Bar.

Sky Reef has a website with further details of amenities.