Best way to see New York After Cruise

rluke029

I appreciate everyone's feedback my issue is getting extra time off work. If I came in the night before does anyone have any recommendations for park sleep and cruise hotels in the area?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I appreciate everyone's feedback my issue is getting extra time off work. If I came in the night before does anyone have any recommendations for park sleep and cruise hotels in the area?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is from post #20.

I would look at the cruise package at the Hampton Inn in Ridgefield Park, NJ which includes a hotel room, parking for the duration of the cruise, and round trip port transportation for about $250.

Hilton Gardens also has a similar mire expensive package.

Another option is to get yourselves the night before to somewhere near the Delaware Water Gap to a less expensive hotel, sleep, and do the last 2 hours the morning of the cruise to park at the cruise terminal.

If you park at the port, here are the GW Bridge directions.

Crossing the George Washington Bridge eastbound to the Manhattan Cruiseport

If you end up on the upper bridge, you want to be in the far right lane and take the very first exit at the end of the bridge to get onto the Henry Hudson Parkway south. If you end up on the lower bridge, you want to be in the far left lane to take the very first exit onto the Henry Hudson Parkway south. The Henry Hudson becomes the West Side Highway at 72nd St and ends at the Manhattan Cruiseport.

Here are the details about getting into the Cruiseport. Unfortunately the pictures are no longer visible. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2057865