Source for gorgeous jewelry

Jane110

I have to share this with you all. I recently met a woman who designs the MOST GORGEOUS stone jewelry!

She uses expensive semi-precious stones like topaz, jasper, quartz, pearls and other gemstones. To be honest, she really doesn't know how to price her items and she's waaay underpriced. Items like hers go for thousands of dollars in stores like Neiman's and Sak's and she's just getting started, so she's trying to buiild a clientele. I'm sure that within a year or so, they will be at least double.

If you'd like to have a look, her website is www.BessHeitner.com

My friend bought the Royal Collar Deluxe in the Marvelous Minerals collection and I'm considering the "Shades of Peru", also from Marvelous Minerals. It's so hard to decide, I love too many of them!

She's running a 10% web discount from now til the end of the year.

Jane

Mrsred,MrsMoose,

Glad you like her stuff.

MrsRed, I agree with you. I also love the two you liked alot. That Amazing Amatrine is a steal - that kind of design & quality usually goes for over $3000. The Garnet Waterfall also caught my eye and I love garents - they're my birthstone - and I got 2 garnet necklaces in Prague last year, so that's enough. <g>

MrsMoose, If you're. interested, you can go to her studio when you come to NY next.

Jane

That I would like, maybe we could go together. I hate to buy jewelry on the net. I like to try a necklace on see how it drapes, length, etc. It can look so beautiful and just not right for me, or it might be to heavy for my taste. Same for earrings, they might be to heavy or just not look right on me. So many times, I've seen something that I loved on paper, only to have it not suit me if you know what I mean!.

Where is her studio?

Archived