When to Purchase Spa Treatments?

sweets2323

Yeah. My friend was disappointed compared to the Breeze. He said it wasn't worth it and was glad he switched from a Spa Balcony to a Havana Aft Wrap. He didn't spend hardly any time in the Spa with the pass he bought. Havana was where it was at.

I was going to switch to Havana aft balcony and I waited until after final payment date and one was available..... For I think $4400 for 2. Carnival must've fell and bumped their head ;)

I was going to switch to Havana aft balcony and I waited until after final payment date and one was available..... For I think $4400 for 2. Carnival must've fell and bumped their head ;)

Wow. It's definitely the place to be but that is a little steep! That's almost double what we paid for a 6 day during Spring Break!

• 4 months later...
Vista's spa isn't that great. No thalasso pool, it's just a hot tub. We had one person in our party that went and said compared to the Breeze it was not good.

Agree the one on the Breeze is wonderful...BUT...I would get it for the warm loungers!!!!

I’m in the ship now and they offered spa treatments for 169. I selected the Bamboo massage with neck head and feet massage. Also collagen for the eyes. All for $169. They also had the New facial for $119. I would wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’m in the ship now and they offered spa treatments for 169. I selected the Bamboo massage with neck head and feet massage. Also collagen for the eyes. All for $169. They also had the New facial for $119. I would wait.

I say if you enjoy it and you have the budget do it!!! You are on vacation...I say on vacation normal rules don't apply ;-) !!!!!!

I say if you enjoy it and you have the budget do it!!! You are on vacation...I say on vacation normal rules don't apply ;-) !!!!!!

I meant wait to purchase the spa treatment while on the ship because it’s less. That’s what we did. I purchased the $169 special with my $50 off gift card that was delivered to my room. I paid $119 plus 15% gratuity.

Also the last two days it dropped to $99.