When to Purchase Spa Treatments?

sweets2323

I received a 10% off promo by email. This is my first 8 day cruise and I am not sure about different paid things I may want to do or should do. I think a spa treatments would be nice.

Is it worth it?

When do you purchase spa treatments?

Is it better to purchase once I am on the ship day 3 or 4?

I will be on the Vista.

I don't do spa treatments on the ship any more. They are just too over priced. A 60 min massage is like $95 and I can get one at home for $50-55.

If you are going to do it, they often run "sales" once on board for unpopular times - when the ship is in port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Which ports are you visiting and what spa treatments are you interested in? Many things like a beach massage or pedicure are cheaper in port. For example a beach massage is only $20 In Progreso or Costa Maya, and $100 or more on the ship.

I am also going on an 8 day cruise on the Vista and received a promotion. I have enjoyed the spa treatments I have bought on previous cruises and although you do pay a premium I feel like they have been worth the money. They do offer great deals, especially if you bundle services so I think I'm going to wait until I'm onboard. Prices are cheaper on port days whenever you book.

Got an offer today for December cruise 15% off spa treatments. Price is same as any resort, actually less than what I paid in July at a 4-day getaway. While they often discount on ship, items and time frames are often limited. Safe journeys

I booked a message with the 15% promotion, with a port day discount, and paid for it with a discounted gift card. It was worth it to me. The promotions they run on the ship never seem to be the type of message I want, or they're usually bundled with things I want even less.

I see, so here may be better promotions on port days but may be a massage that is less desired.

Look at it this way. If there's something you know you want, go ahead and take the 15% off now. There's no guarantee the treatment you want will be a port special and in my case even though it was, the 15% off is still a better deal. They don't just discount the whole menu on port days. It was between a facial and one other thing. Take the guaranteed savings now.

I received a 10% off promo by email. This is my first 8 day cruise and I am not sure about different paid things I may want to do or should do. I think a spa treatments would be nice.

Is it worth it?

When do you purchase spa treatments?

Is it better to purchase once I am on the ship day 3 or 4?

I will be on the Vista.

We ate going on an 8 day Vista cruise as well and we got the week-long spa pass, I think it was $229 for both of us and includes as many times to go as we wish. Very often we go 2 or 3 times in a day. It includes a thalasso therapy pool/ hot tub ,steam rooms, heated loungers and relaxation rooms with hot tea and fruit sometimes. You'll thank me later for this information :)

Here's a video from YouTube that shows the vista spa

We ate going on an 8 day Vista cruise as well and we got the week-long spa pass, I think it was $229 for both of us and includes as many times to go as we wish. Very often we go 2 or 3 times in a day. It includes a thalasso therapy pool/ hot tub ,steam rooms, heated loungers and relaxation rooms with hot tea and fruit sometimes. You'll thank me later for this information :)

Here's a video from YouTube that shows the vista spa

Vista's spa isn't that great. No thalasso pool, it's just a hot tub. We had one person in our party that went and said compared to the Breeze it was not good.

229! That's an awesome deal! Will I find it on the website..we're going Jan 27 th. Maybe I could use a gift card and get an extra 10 percent off as well..

It's a Steal ! It's really relaxing I wear a bathing suit with t shirt and flip flops and my wife wears a bathing suit with a little dress. They have towels so you need nothing. It should be on your home screen if you log on and look at your booking or under spa treatments. We get this on every ship that has cloud 9 spa and vista seems a bit smaller but still will be wonderful. We have anytime dining and we sometimes go around 6pm and are the only ones in the whole spa. Enjoy

Can you tell me more. I've never had a spa treatment on a cruise and only had to stone massages and one facial in my life.. so I dont. know what to expect.

It's pretty much the same as on land. Yes it is more expensive, but it is vacation so... Read the descriptions, see what might interest you, and go from there.

It's a Steal ! It's really relaxing I wear a bathing suit with t shirt and flip flops and my wife wears a bathing suit with a little dress. They have towels so you need nothing. It should be on your home screen if you log on and look at your booking or under spa treatments. We get this on every ship that has cloud 9 spa and vista seems a bit smaller but still will be wonderful. We have anytime dining and we sometimes go around 6pm and are the only ones in the whole spa. Enjoy

Kind of hard to relax in the loungers with the hot tub right there per my friend. If you're used to the other Cloud 9 Spas I think you might be a little disappointed. But all you can do is check it out. Don't understand why they don't have a thalasso pool in there.

Vista's spa isn't that great. No thalasso pool, it's just a hot tub. We had one person in our party that went and said compared to the Breeze it was not good.

The breeze spa is really awesome but I've looked at videos and I think it will great for us. We really love all the steam rooms especially so the loss of the thalasso pool being replaced by a hot tub is no biggie for us. We go at odd times so it's usually very quiet when we go

The breeze spa is really awesome but I've looked at videos and I think it will great for us. We really love all the steam rooms especially so the loss of the thalasso pool being replaced by a hot tub is no biggie for us. We go at odd times so it's usually very quiet when we go

Go check it out and compare. That's all you can do. Hope you have a fantastic time!

Kind of hard to relax in the loungers with the hot tub right there per my friend. If you're used to the other Cloud 9 Spas I think you might be a little disappointed. But all you can do is check it out. Don't understand why they don't have a thalasso pool in there.

It's a bit smaller than the other ships for sure. I wonder why being such a big ship with so many passengers. It's a good thing they only sell a set limit of spa passes though

Where did you find the week long pass? I checked and they have - bundle for $229 (pick three treatments that is part of the list)

It's a bit smaller than the other ships for sure. I wonder why being such a big ship with so many passengers. It's a good thing they only sell a set limit of spa passes though

Yeah. My friend was disappointed compared to the Breeze. He said it wasn't worth it and was glad he switched from a Spa Balcony to a Havana Aft Wrap. He didn't spend hardly any time in the Spa with the pass he bought. Havana was where it was at.

Where did you find the week long pass? I checked and they have - bundle for $229 (pick three treatments that is part of the list)

Log in and go to book spa treatments then on the left side click the bottom relaxation areas

Then click single or double for couples

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Forums mobile app