Opinions on Photo Package

MRamentol

I think we did once. Unless it is a special occasion I would say no. We get individual photos as some are better than others. If I recall you can also decide on ship, unless you found a good pre cruise discount.

We always get it! In fact, I purchased it for our Liberty of the Seas Hurricane Harvey edition. When we got on the price was less than I paid for it with the Cruise Planner. They gave me a $54 (I think) credit without me even asking. We get pictures made all over the ship! We have so much fun with it! You also get all the pictures at the ports. Even pictures with the Dreameorks characters and the Captain. We love it and find it to be a great bargain. Plus you can print them anywhere.

We cruise often so for us it would be too much. However if this is a special occasion or once in a lifetime trip I would go for it. We did it when all the kids and grandkids came with us. Worth the price. In our area a sitting fee can be $300 with a few pictures. On the cruise take advantage of all the times they offer pictures to be taken including getting off the ship in ports of call. And the best part is you can reproduce them on Christmas cards or gifts.