CCL Legend Gift Shop--Alaska Hoodies & Rain Jackets??

Tennessee Rose

Any of you who have sailed on Legend in the last couple of weeks (August 2017) and shopped in the on-ship gift store, did you notice if they have the full zip hoodies with the large ALASKA logo across the front? Also, did they have the lightweight fleece lined and hooded rain jackets in the shop? Particularly for larger sizes.

If you saw these, do you remember what the pricing was like? Have they started any of the discounted sales on Alaska Tee Shirts yet?

I had planned to purchase these in Juneau but was hoping to buy them and use them on the cruise, so that I didn't have to bring these items from home---to pack less! But, I just remembered that Juneau is our first port and after docking we go directly off the ship to our excursion shuttle---and absolutely no time to buy a jacket to take on the smaller boat. Yes, I do have a rain jacket I am bringing. Was hoping to leave others at home.

Any info is greatly appreciated!

Oops---one more question. We chose late dinner because of being in ports late; we have 8:30. But someone just back from their cruise posted the funtimes that shows dinner times different from the normal times. The Alaska dinner MDR times were 5:30 and 7:45 p.m. But our booking still shows 8:30. What gives?

They did have jackets in the gift shop but they were more expensive than the ones you get in port. I think they were about $35 and sizes were limited. I bought 5 jackets for my family online from Tongass Trading for $19 before our cruise. With shipping they came out to $25. They are fleece lined and reversable with Alaska on both sides. Great souvenirs. The gift shop did have a deck sale on the ship our first sea day and a clearance sale on our last season day. I remember 2 for $20 tshirts. They also had sweatshirts, hats and gloves.

As for dinner, we did Anytime Dinning and it was 5:45pm - 9:30pm. Hope that helps. Have a great cruise!!!

Thank you for the info, Sagustaw. I almost ordered one of those from Tongass, but decided to just take the one I have and get another while I'm there as a back up!

That sounds like CCL's normal T-shirt "sale" prices. Will probably pick up a couple at either Tongass or Alaska Shirt.

Thanks again! Now, to just contain myself until Monday!