Conquest Trip Photos

Rowan555

Just thought I'd share these photos. First link is to photos of us on the ship, a few in Grand Cayman, and a few at Paradise Beach. The second link is just photos of Sunset Beach Resort in Jamaica, as I had promised some people on the port board that I would post photos of the property.

http://www.gillelands.com/conquest2005.jpg

http://www.gillelands.com/sunsetbeach.jpg

What a beautiful family! Those pictures were fantastic. I am so glad you guys had fun. :D I did have a problem looking at them all, they were great loading, perfect size, then they went to tiny thumbnail that wouldn't open when clicked! Excellent pictures, still!

What a lovely family !!! All your pics were great. Made me want to be there. We leave this coming Sunday and can't wait. We received a fantastic upgrade and are so excited.

How was the weather? Warm? Cool? Tepid?

Thanks for the super review.

It was VERY windy and cool the first two days at sea. Jamaica was warm, but with a nice breeze. The water in Grand Cayman was like ICE - pretty much ruined our stingray trip as the kids cried the whole time because they were freezing. In Cozumel it was nice the first few hours, then it became overcast and was way too cold for me to go back into the water. I wish we hadn't bought the $8 wristbands, because we really didn't get much use out of them.

Keep in mind, we're from New Orleans and are used to a hot climate - so anyone from the north would have found it much warmer, I'm sure.

Hello,

In cruising on the Conquest... I thought I had seen most of all there was to see on that ship.. but your pictures gave me new insight.. and the family is the best of it all. Thank you so much for sharing such loving and fun pictures.

I surely do hope that in all you do .. your family remembers the love you shared with them on that cruise!

Awesome!!:)

Archived