New UK promotion starts today "All in"

Unfortunately but no surprise the cruise we were looking to book,has basically been increased by the price of the drinks package nothing new there.

We have just booked MSC Meragavilia again in all honesty we would liked to have sailed RCI again but sailed on Meragavilia about four weeks ago and found the experience to be very good and although we will probably miss the perks on RCI the price difference was to much to refuse.

Hi everybody, someone in your thread recommended I post something on here after they saw a comment I made on another thread about a website that I've come across where you can place watches on cruises and then monitor the price fluctuations, they even email you when the prices go up or down, which from reading your posts, seems to be something you would all benefit from. The website is cruiseville.co.uk and they are not a TA, but a website that finds cruise deals and allows you to watch cruises, and book through your normal channels. But be warned, the site is quite addictive :D