My Vegas and OBC

fpcruiser

The way my dh is reading the fine print, he thinks the new cruise you book must be within 30 days. So he says you can only book a cruise 30 days out and then redeem your coupon for OBC within the first 2 weeks. This doesn't sound right to me. We generally book cruises about 9 months out. Any insight?

For OBC it must be redeemed within 30 days of a new booking not 30 days from a sailing.

Correct. I must say I thought the same thing when I looked at the terms too and we always book in advance! So book for next year if you want but redeem the points within 30 days of when you booked it. I got $250 OBC for my next one and will get $250 for the one after that if the promo is still going!

When you book your cruise are you booking directly with Royal or is it a TA? And can you transfer the sailing to your TA once it is booked. And, finally can you combine that OBC with other OBC like stockholders OBC?

Thanks for the help. Been looking for a thread of people who have actually used the My Vegas perk.

When you book your cruise are you booking directly with Royal or is it a TA? And can you transfer the sailing to your TA once it is booked. And, finally can you combine that OBC with other OBC like stockholders OBC?

Thanks for the help. Been looking for a thread of people who have actually used the My Vegas perk.

We booked with Royal onboard then turned it over to our agency. I don't know about combining it with stockholders but I think it says it is combinable with other discounts. We have used it and have used it in Vegas as well. I have 1.5 million right now. Can't beat it!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Yes it is combine able with OBC and you can book with Royal or a TA. However, be careful with TA. We just booked a cruise for a really good price, but it happened to be with the TA's group, so in that case it was not redeemable.