Alaskan Excursions

yags

Tony and AMS Cruiser I am glad you liked my pics and AMS I am glad you got the hang of posting. It means so much when you have the large picture to show someone

I love looking at people's vacation pictures. I wish there was a good site for non-cruise trips. I have gotten a lot of good advice from Trip Advisor, but haven't found any trip reviews (with pictures) there.

(AF-1, I know I'm going to have to keep referring back to your most excellent instructions to post any pictures in the future!)

Dog sledding is amazing, and Coastal was the way to go. My dogs have been on that glacier and I can say that they do a wonderful job with the dogs. Liked the photos of the "monsters"......

I'm glad to hear that they do a great job with the dogs from an "insider's" point of view! I was really impressed with Coastal.

It is expensive. Some love it. I'm not a "dog person" at all but the sledding experience would be cool. To me it's not worth it. To many (many) others it is a "must do". Only you can decide if it's worth it to you. Now it was cats... say Snow Leopards... it would be sooooooooo worth it to me. (My cat Bob would beat me if I didn't add that. ;p)

Yeah, I know. Dog folks just can't understand but Bob has been "in charge" here for more than 14 years.

Oh yeah, I would be right there for a Snow Leopard tour, that would be over the top! Then maybe my cat could learn a few things, like please distinguish between an axe murderer and a moth.

Sent from my iPad using Forums