Seaside - no bookings available 10/27/18 - 2/2/19?

LadySpoilt

I know the MSC website is notorious for not having up to date information...but wondering if anyone has noticed that you cannot (now) book the Seaside for the dates of 10/27/18 - 2/2/19? You can book before these dates, and after these dates but the 3 month span in between isn't showing up.

I know that you could book these dates as I have a cruise booked during this time period. In logging on the booking still shows up.

We'll, isn't that weird? We've also got a booking during this "mystery" timeframe, so I don't like hearing that anything is out of the norm with it. :o

Does anyone know why this timeframe would have disappeared and not be available to book currently? :confused:

We'll, isn't that weird? We've also got a booking during this "mystery" timeframe, so I don't like hearing that anything is out of the norm with it. :o

Does anyone know why this timeframe would have disappeared and not be available to book currently? :confused:

Heard that it is because MSC is delaying the opening of their private island from Nov 2017 to March 2018 (?). They may be updating the itineraries. We too are booked on the Seaside during this timeframe.

Yeah, last week someone posted here that they're all gone. You can find those dates via online cruise agencies, but not directly. I was planning on booking the yacht club during that period but I'm gonna wait until (if?) the sailing appears back on the MSC site. Ocean Cay has been removed from the cruise I was looking at, so I assume that port has something to do with the disappearance.