How is MSC with Food Allergies & Kids Programs?

LBeeE

We will be new to MSC if we decide to book. Anyone have experience with food allergies on MSC? We are considering Divina (family of 4), daughter has severe peanut & nut allergy. Kids will be 11 & 13 at time of sailing, wondering about kids programs as well.

Please make sure your reservation makes note of the nut allergy.

My husband has a reaction to mushrooms and my daughter has an epi-pen worthy allergy to bananas (with a cross linked sensitivity to avocados).

On the Divina, the dining room staff were very careful to go over the menu to ensure that they would not given food that contained their allergens.

In the buffet they used their common sense on what foods could possibly contain their allergan or asked one of the supervisors to check before eating something.

My daughter had to be careful at the gelato stand; there was usually a banana sorbet in the case. Staff would dip her selection with a clean dry scoop to avoid any banana residue.

She also recently cruised on the Meravigilia and received the same type of assistance.

Please make sure your reservation makes note of the nut allergy.

My husband has a reaction to mushrooms and my daughter has an epi-pen worthy allergy to bananas (with a cross linked sensitivity to avocados).

On the Divina, the dining room staff were very careful to go over the menu to ensure that they would not given food that contained their allergens.

In the buffet they used their common sense on what foods could possibly contain their allergan or asked one of the supervisors to check before eating something.

My daughter had to be careful at the gelato stand; there was usually a banana sorbet in the case. Staff would dip her selection with a clean dry scoop to avoid any banana residue.

She also recently cruised on the Meravigilia and received the same type of assistance.

Thank you! Thats good to know. Of course I have followed the instructions and filled out the form etc. Will obviously ask the server if I am unsure about anything.