QE2 Exercise Room and Ellipticals

eroller

There was a recent thread about this same subject for QM2, but I'm curious about QE2. My last sailing on QE2 was a few years ago, and the gym was pretty bad. Does anyone know if it has been upgraded, and especially if there are ellipticals which are my favorite cardio machines. There were none last time I was onboard.

Thanks in advance!

Ernie

Last December I had a look and was very unimpressed with the gym. I doubt much has changed since then. It was small and crowded. I've promised myself to make more of an effort on the upcoming January crossing, though.

hi ernie

i think there are elipticals.

the gym is adequate, in my opinion.

one thing i like about it is it's location, down the narrow stairs to the waterline. the sounds in heavy seas are wonderful.

i go to the gym about 4-5pm, and it is never crowded then. but it is always crowded in the morning.

i go from the gym into the thellasotherapy pool for a nice soak. a nice way to spend the late afternoon, before dressing for the evening.

hi ernie

i think there are elipticals.

the gym is adequate, in my opinion.

one thing i like about it is it's location, down the narrow stairs to the waterline. the sounds in heavy seas are wonderful.

i go to the gym about 4-5pm, and it is never crowded then. but it is always crowded in the morning.

i go from the gym into the thellasotherapy pool for a nice soak. a nice way to spend the late afternoon, before dressing for the evening.

Good to hear there are elipticals.

Sounds like you and I are on the same schedule. I always work out late in the day on a cruise, followed by a steam, sauna, or thero-pool (if offered). I try to finish for cocktails at 7 and dinner at 8!

On QE2, I gave up on the gym because it was hot and the equipment was old. Instead I just hit the thero-pool, steam, and sauna. Those are all very nice. Had a massage which wasn't bad either.

Ernie

Archived