ERROR- unable to add item to your cart

tanyaewa

Hello all - wondering if anyone could shed light on why I am unable to add my 2 sons to a flowrider lesson? I am in my cruiseplanner, have added other things like shore excursions and meal reservations for all four of us The message comes up as ERROR - unable to add to your cart. My boys are 13 and 15 if that makes a difference?

Hello all - wondering if anyone could shed light on why I am unable to add my 2 sons to a flowrider lesson? I am in my cruiseplanner, have added other things like shore excursions and meal reservations for all four of us The message comes up as ERROR - unable to add to your cart. My boys are 13 and 15 if that makes a difference?

Have you completed the online waivers?

Also... another flowrider question. Do the lessons ever go "on sale" like the Bev pkg, and shore excursions? Is it better to wait until onboard to book? Are there more times available once onboard?

Not sure if it ever goes on sale. However, I have seen it sold out. If they want the lessons I would do it while you still have your choice of days & times. I would assume you would want lessons on day 1 or 2 so that they are confident to use it the rest of the week. If you purchase now and it goes on sale later you can always cancel up to three days before boarding and rebook it at the lower price.

Sent from my iPad using Forums