Special Diet- bringing food onboard

Please come back and let us know after you get to the ship and no one knows anything about what someone has told you on phone. They won't care what emails you have printed. You see, I have a similar experience when cruising with a cousin who brought food. You don't want the truth. You. Just want to hear those who say go for it.

I'm not sure of the exact circumstances of your personal experience (whether it was pre-packaged or home made, whether it required preparation or refrigeration, or whatever), but there is nothing that precludes a passenger from bringing a full week of meals onboard, and eating it anywhere onboard, so long as it does not require refrigeration, it is factory packaged, and it does not require preparation by the crew. I know whereof I speak, from working the cruise line side of this question. In fact, the food and beverage director will appreciate that their food budget will be down for the cruise.

Please come back and let us know after you get to the ship and no one knows anything about what someone has told you on phone. They won't care what emails you have printed. You see, I have had a similar experience when cruising with a cousin who brought food. You don't want the truth. You. Just want to hear those who say go for it.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk