FJ Family Suite Cabin 10364

kicker

We are Diamond on Royal, but we've never done a Suite before. There seems to be a lot of confusion between FJ and FJS. Our cabin holds up to 8 adults; we have 5 in the Cabin. As a Suite newbie I'm wondering what services you get from the Concierge, I believe Coastal Kitchen is included according to what Royal told me. Any help anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

We are Diamond on Royal, but we've never done a Suite before. There seems to be a lot of confusion between FJ and FJS. Our cabin holds up to 8 adults; we have 5 in the Cabin. As a Suite newbie I'm wondering what services you get from the Concierge, I believe Coastal Kitchen is included according to what Royal told me. Any help anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

The concierge can help with reservations for excursions, restaurants, spa treatments. They can handle anything you might need at Guest Services, such as billing issues, new SeaPass card, etc. They can arrange parties in your stateroom, cocktail or otherwise.

By the way: the main reason for switching from a Balcony Cabin is illness. I developed severe leg problems after we booked, and I need the extra space. It was quite unexpected, but I think the Suite will help a lot. I can envision some balcony dinners and such coming up.

We have two friends cruising with us, 2nd time cruisers, first time Royal. Not sure how much we'll dine together under the circumstances.