flysnoozecruise comfort inn cocoa beach recent reviews

schemmy

Looking for newer reviews of Comfort Inn Cocoa beach flysnoozecruise package. The hotel itself is rated 3 to 3.5 stars with mixed reviews. Did the hotel receive any damage from Irma? When I google the package Tripadvisor has reviews from 2012 and 2014 looking for more recent package reviews. Any update information would be appreciated. Thank you

Looking for newer reviews of Comfort Inn Cocoa beach flysnoozecruise package. The hotel itself is rated 3 to 3.5 stars with mixed reviews. Did the hotel receive any damage from Irma? When I google the package Tripadvisor has reviews from 2012 and 2014 looking for more recent package reviews. Any update information would be appreciated. Thank you

In my opinion there are better options at better hotels.

Had friends that accidentally booked here instead of Country Inn & Suites. When they arrived at Comfort Inn, they refused the room because it was not good.

We never need the Fly option so I can’t help you there. But check with the Radisson as I believe they may do airport pick up.

Have a wonderful cruise!!

Thanks GTO Girl. Radission comes up quite often on this board. Seems quite popular. Don't believe it is close to the beach though will check for sure thanks again.

We have sailed from Canaveral and stayed here many times. No it is not on the beach, but it has a nice pool and tiki bar area that really gets you in the cruisIng mood...:D

The Radisson is less than 2miles from the port and they offer a cruise package that also includes the shuttle to the port.

They have a restaurant onsite which is okay but we prefer Kelsey’s next door for pizza, Italian, salads, etc. On the other side of the hotel there is also Zachary’s that serves really good made to order breakfast. And there is also a McDonald’s right across the street.

Have a wonderful cruise!!

We stayed at Comfort Inn and Suites pre-cruise two years ago and have it booked for our next cruise. We had a partial ocean view suite and it was great. The room was clean, well kept, beds comfortable, no issues at all. Certainly not a 5* but it was perfectly fine. The pool was small but it was clean with lounge chairs and tables. We didn't use it since we were only there for the afternoon and night. The grounds (courtyard) was nice. The breakfast was very good - crowded because this is a very large property. It is within walking distance to the Cocoa Beach pier and lots of restaurants and stores. We didn't booked through flysnoozecruise so can't comment on that.

Sent from my iPad using Forums