Cruise history now available in C & A section of RCCL website

PEBBarney

Hi all quick question, my completed cruise credits show as 4, however I have only completed 3 cruises, and only in inside cabins so i would nt thinks there would be bonus credits. I do see an entry for a not qualifying cruise but it is the same cruise I completed last year. Could they be including my feb2006 cruise in my completed cruise credits??(which wouldnt make sense since it is not completed) But what else can it be. If it really shows me as having completed four cruise credits does that mean after the cruise in 2006 I would then be a platinum??? Any answers or suggestions would be great. THanks for your time, Meg

I actually have 4 cruise credits as well when I've only cruised 3 times. My best friend has 3 when she's only cruised 2 times. We have double credits for our Voyager cruise in 2003 - and it was only a 7-night in a regular balcony. We signed up for C&A while we were on that cruise, so we're thinking maybe we got double credits for signing up on the boat.

I was also missing two cruises to put us over Diamond status and when I called they need documentation rom 7 years ago that I sure do not have any more. So according to their records we are booked for our 9th cruise versus our 12 cruise.

JMC

Funcruiser - Have you recently registered your son? And if so how long did it take for RC to update his record? A friend who is 18 registered this past week but so far they haven't linked his past cruises. I assume it takes some time but just wondered.

Bug- I just checked the website and yes he is platinum they have him for 6 credits same as my DH and I. I only registered him about 1 week ago so it seems they update it pretty fast. I checked on Sat and he only had 1 credit then.

I am so happy for the information I got here, otherwise I would have not even remembered to register him, hopefully when he cruises again he can pay for some of it...LOL

Funcruiser

Bug- I just checked the website and yes he is platinum they have him for 6 credits same as my DH and I. I only registered him about 1 week ago so it seems they update it pretty fast. I checked on Sat and he only had 1 credit then.

I am so happy for the information I got here, otherwise I would have not even remembered to register him, hopefully when he cruises again he can pay for some of it...LOL

Funcruiser

Archived