Cruise history now available in C & A section of RCCL website

PEBBarney

I have taken 8 cruises on RCI.

I was just recently elevated to diamond status after my 8th cruise. I currently do not have any cruises booked.

It says I have 11 cruise credits... yet I was only given 1 credit for each cruise (which adds up to 8 credits).

It has me listed as having sailed on the Mariner. I have never set foot on the Mariner, nor have I ever booked a cruise on that (or any other ship) and later canceled. (It list the Mariner cruise as "not qualified" so it didn't impact my total number of cruise credits)

It also list my 9 night Serenade cruise twice. Once as a 1 credit cruise, and once as a "not qualified" cruise (although I have no idea why a 9 night cruise in a balcony stateroom would not qualify!!)

Mine is also incorrect. For some reaosn it only lists my most recent trip on the Voyager, but gives me two credits. I should have two other cruises listed, but those were more than 10 years ago. Weird.

I have taken 8 cruises on RCI.

I was just recently elevated to diamond status after my 8th cruise. I currently do not have any cruises booked.

It says I have 11 cruise credits... yet I was only given 1 credit for each cruise (which adds up to 8 credits).

It has me listed as having sailed on the Mariner. I have never set foot on the Mariner, nor have I ever booked a cruise on that (or any other ship) and later canceled. (It list the Mariner cruise as "not qualified" so it didn't impact my total number of cruise credits)

It also list my 9 night Serenade cruise twice. Once as a 1 credit cruise, and once as a "not qualified" cruise (although I have no idea why a 9 night cruise in a balcony stateroom would not qualify!!)

I'm not positive but I wonder if someone else with a similar name was on the cruises that are listed as "not qualified". My report has similar "not qualified entries, mostly on ships or dates when I didn't cruise but it does lists all of my actual cruises going back to 1993 and gives me credits for the cruises I took before then (my first was on Song of Norway in 1983).As with all new things, some glitches are almost certain to occur. I suggest you call C&A and see if you can get answers to your questions.

I've reviewed my history and the total is correct (that's the most important part). I also have some entries that say "Not qualified". Here's my interpretation of them:

For our recent Brilliance 13-day transatlantic, there are two entries. One has 2 credits (more than 12 days bonus) and the other has "NQ".

On a Rhapsody cruise there are also two entries. Again one shows 2 credits (Suite bonus) and one shows "NQ".

Maybe that's how they had to do it to show bonus credits. I'd be interested in someone who had a long cruise in a suite that got 3 credits letting us know if they had 3 entries (1 with 3 credits and 2 with "NQ").

The other one I had with "NQ" was one I booked on board to get cabin credits, but changed to another cruise later.

I like this feature. I've always wondered if we got the right credits but had to call and hope they would tell me. We just made Diamond so it will be a long time (if ever) before we cross another threshold, but it's nice to think about trying.

PH, it shows 29 for us....but it does not indicate Diamond Plus....just Diamond.

Pat, it took me a while, but I worked through customer service to add missing cruises about 2 years ago. All I had to do was give them the date and ship so they could verify. Did you go through a name change?

SJ, yes I did have a name change. That might be the issue. But I thought I had also worked it out with C&A a couple of years ago. And Song of America was under my married name and my present C&A number. I'm not in a rush, I will call them in a couple of months to get it corrected. Thanks:)

Also, as an FYI if you see the number of sailings differing from what you expected there is a very good possible explanation. In my situation, we have 4 members of our family who are RCCL Crown and Anchor members. One member has sailed 6 times another 5 times, the third 3 times and the fourth only 2 times. Yet we are all listed as being Platinum members and having sailed 6 times with RCCL. I called crown and anchors to see if there was a glitch in the system and was told that whoever in a household has sailed the most number of times then all others in that household that reside at the same address receive the same number of cruise credits. So in our situation since one family member sailed 6 times we are considered as sailing 6 times. The representative told me that RCCL wants to treat all members of a family the same and this is why Crown and Anchor membership is structured as such. Hope this helps, as I was not aware of this previously.

JC

I too kept getting the "coming soon" message with no place to activate an account, but I was going through royalcaribbean.com. When I went in through rccl.com, as someone had suggested, it worked just fine. Thanks! :)

I've reviewed my history and the total is correct (that's the most important part). I also have some entries that say "Not qualified".

Maybe that's how they had to do it to show bonus credits.

I didn't get any bonus credits for my "not qualified" cruise. I'll have to call someone at C&A and ask cause I'm confused!!!

We should live in Florida, Pat, so we could cheat and take all the three day cruises to get our cruise count up. It's hard doing it the right way, huh?

Try getting your count up living in Scotland. I can't get into this section either just keep getting all countries are not available yet, coming soon, no matter whether royal caribbean.com or rccl.com:mad:

We should live in Florida, Pat, so we could cheat and take all the three day cruises to get our cruise count up. It's hard doing it the right way, huh?

Ummmmmmmmm-we are all not lucky enough to be retired(then again,Im not old enuf like you);) and have the luxury of alot of free time.....I take what I can for now..........and lucky for me,it all works towards my benefit...........so BM,San........:p

(You're really gonna have to grovel now if you want me on YOUR cruise:cool: )

Oh goody! Are we still giving P8 a hard time about getting to Diamond Plus at supersonic speed? LOL:D You know we are just jealous of folks with all those warm weather cruise and ship options in Florida.:cool: Oh you are doing Pacific Coastal on Vision. That should be fun, but chilly.

Yea Patti---after all these years,he still hasnt let up...:rolleyes: too much free time on his hands..........The man needs a hobby..

I know the coastal will be chilly.......hey,I'll get good use outta the "winter" clothes I bought for Alaska last year...:)

(You're really gonna have to grovel now if you want me on YOUR cruise:cool: )

Oh yea, I forgot about that.....pretty smart of you to take all those short cruises to get to Diamond + quickly, PH:cool:

OK, &%$#&^!!!, darn, I hate grovelling......Oh please switch cruises to to May 12, PH:D

You too, Pat.....but I ain't grovelling yet because I've always been nice to you.....so far:D

Much better......:)

Idea here..........since your cruise is soooooooo $$$$$$ and limited in space,why dont you just hop onto ours and take the ride up to Vancouver??Would cost you hardly anything...

Patti--are you near San Jose(and near our pal??)

My husband and I are Plat. members, we have taken our kids on 2 cruises both when they were under 18, one is 18 now so I registered him. Since he has our same address from reading the above poster he should be plat. status also. Will C&A automatically link the addresses and upgrade him or do I need to call and ask? I always thought the would have to just earn his the regular way....LOL I think my Dh and I should get the credits- after all who paid for the cruise.....:rolleyes:

Funcruiser

FunCruiser, your son should be Platinum also. If he lives with you, he will have the same status as other family members. You might want to call C&A and make sure he is linked as a residing family member.

SJ is correct, we are sort of close. Bay Area-wise. We are in the Hayward hills, much closer to Dublin, than San Jose. I looked at that Pacific Coastal, and the price was good, but time is an issue. We are planning a week in Calistoga and the wine country in June, and then a full 2 weeks for the Hawaii cruise in October. Work really cuts into our leisure time!:D

As always, I really wish we could cruise together, we seem to keep missing each other on sailings.

Patti:)

Hi all quick question, my completed cruise credits show as 4, however I have only completed 3 cruises, and only in inside cabins so i would nt thinks there would be bonus credits. I do see an entry for a not qualifying cruise but it is the same cruise I completed last year. Could they be including my feb2006 cruise in my completed cruise credits??(which wouldnt make sense since it is not completed) But what else can it be. If it really shows me as having completed four cruise credits does that mean after the cruise in 2006 I would then be a platinum??? Any answers or suggestions would be great. THanks for your time, Meg

Archived