How to celebrate my birthday

lisaem79

Hello, my cruise ports have changed and I will be stopping in Nassau on my birthday. I'm a bit overwhelmed with trying to plan my excursions "last minute" so I wondered if anyone on here could help.

I'm traveling solo and don't want to spend a lot of money at this port. Is there something fun and safe I could do? My two feet are capable of walking (if it's safe)!

Thank you in advance.

Walk/Water Taxi to Atlantis (if you have never been...). Explore the resort and possibly walk further past the resort to the public beach on the far side. Last I was there, you could rent chairs pretty reasonably and there was a restaurant up on an elevated area where you could get a drink &/or a bite to eat.

Walk to Junkanoo Beach & rent a chair & umbrella (cheap) & sip tropical drinks....then walk down to fish fry area for a bite to eat & then walk back to ship. Its not the most gorgeous beach but decent enough to relax & stare across the water to the ships. You would also be very near the straw market if you want to go through that & get hassled to buy stuff...they are pretty pushy but probably need to do it once.

Otherwise, if you really don't want to spend much money....stay on the ship and enjoy the peace & quiet; maybe splurge on a spa treatment as they will likely have a "port day" special. Not missing a whole lot in Nassau unless you want to spend money to go on a water excursion or some type of organized tour.