Arawak Cay Beach?

Westbank is bestbank

It's not much of a destination. The beach isn't that great. If you are looking for a beach day I'd consider something else. If you were wanting to do something a little different and visit the fish fry, then you can certainly make that spot work.

It's not much of a destination. The beach isn't that great. If you are looking for a beach day I'd consider something else. If you were wanting to do something a little different and visit the fish fry, then you can certainly make that spot work.

Thanks. I was thinking about doing a beach day, then heading to the fish fry for lunch, then hang out at senior frogs before heading back to the ship. I just saw in pictures how crowded junkahoo beach gets so I was looking for a different beach in walking distance.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

I would suggest Saunders Beach. It's probably still within walking distance of Arawak Cay / Fish Fry area. We took the #10 jitney (local bus) for $1.25 per person from Mc Donalds. It was only about a 5 or 6 minute ride. It's before all the resorts at Cable Beach.

You could even take the bus one-way there, hang at the beach, then leisurely walk back past Fish Fry for lunch, then end up at Señor Frogs.

** It's just a clean, lovely local beach - no crowds. It's got a big public restroom. There's a Shell gas station right across the street, if you wanted a cool drink or some snacks. The water is calm & beautiful!

I'm going to try to attach some pictures. I would highly recommend this beach over Junkanoo!

pdf Saunders Beach Nassau.pdf