2B or not 2B

hermang

Booked a Guarantee Veranda about a week ago and questioned whether we would get an upgrade due to elite status. General consensus was NAAAAH!

Well I am not sure if we did or did not. Last summer on the Summit we were in a 2C cabin ( 6048) which was Not a guarantee but a paid for this is what's available.

When I started filling out the on-line docs last night - it said we were in 7180 which is a 2B cabin on the Vista Deck - Maybe not the most optimal but hey - for the price I thnk we are ok - any comments??

Oh this is for the Connie on 3/11

Booked a Guarantee Veranda about a week ago and questioned whether we would get an upgrade due to elite status. General consensus was NAAAAH!

Well I am not sure if we did or did not. Last summer on the Summit we were in a 2C cabin ( 6048) which was Not a guarantee but a paid for this is what's available.

When I started filling out the on-line docs last night - it said we were in 7180 which is a 2B cabin on the Vista Deck - Maybe not the most optimal but hey - for the price I thnk we are ok - any comments??

Oh this is for the Connie on 3/11

You did well! That cabin has one of the oversized balconies :p We had friends who had that cabin on Infinity and the balcony was very nice.

I have a cabin down the hall 7174 also on the Constellation for next Oct. I would be curious to if Char can tell me about that balcony. According to the deck plans there is a little jog on one corner but I am sure that will not be a problem.

Marilyn

Here is a picture of the Millennium in the same area as your balconies. Look at the deck plans and you can figure out which one might be yours. The Vista Deck is the 3rd one down.

http://a8.cpimg.com/image/86/35/16770438-456a-02000180-.jpg

Thanks alot Char for the pics. I am pretty sure that I found ours. Again thank you very much.

Marilyn

You did well! That cabin has one of the oversized balconies :p We had friends who had that cabin on Infinity and the balcony was very nice.

We had a sort of corner balcony on the Summit - 6048 - much bigger than our friends in 6056 and 6058 - as far as I can tell - the CC cabins begin right next to ours - Well considering we are supposed to get 6-8" of snow in the next 24 hours andgiven that the last time I looked at the weather forecast in Bassaterre it was 89 degrees - March 11th cannot come too soon

Archived