Ecstacy 8-30 to 9-4 aka The Rusting Hulk of a Ship

moonlitmagik

Issue #1: When we tendered over to Princess Cays it was about 11am. There was no food on lido to be had, we were hungry. The staff said there is food on the island. Nope. We found where the food had BEEN, and we were denied access to it. They were cleaning up, and we were met with attitude. I understand the time it takes to bring things from the ship and to set up and clean up but there should have been an announcement made when the cut off would be or something. No mention of it in my fun times either. We starved until dinner, but enjoyed the colorful fishes that wanted to play with us.

I was going to let this go but for some reason something did not seem right about this post and I feel like the problem you had at Princess Cays was your own fault.

Why would there be food on the lido deck at 11am? Normally on Carnival cruises they shut down the dining for change over around 1030am, and by then most of the food has been picked through and not much is left. If you want to be late risers you always have the option to fill out a breakfast request card and the ship staff will bring it to your cabin.

The ship got in position for the tender by 830am and you waited til 11am. Yes, that is your choice but you should of known it can take 30min or longer to get from the ship to the island. That puts you there around 1130 which would be the normal start of lunch on the private islands. If you passed that up then that is on you not Carnival.

When you returned to the ship and you were hungry, did you grab some pizza that is 24/7 or go to the deli that is 24/7 or room service that is also 24/7? You can't blame Carnival again because they offered you something. you just did not take or want what they had.

I guess the plastic ship on a stick really meant that much...

My head is still shaking at this. It means the world to a lot of people who are you to judge?

#HatersGotToHate