How to get a new PVP

Can'tWait2SetSail

I believe I had read in the past that we can not recommend PVP's. How do I go about getting a new one? I have one who insists that I would have to pay a $50 per person admin fee regardless of what type of fare I book even it if is before final payment date! I even called Carnival and confirmed that this is not the case. So either she sucks or is stupid. I had a great one years ago, but she is gone. If there is a way someone can whisper in my ear the name of a reliable, seasoned, intelligent one, I would greatly appreciate it.

I believe I had read in the past that we can not recommend PVP's. How do I go about getting a new one? I have one who insists that I would have to pay a $50 per person admin fee regardless of what type of fare I book even it if is before final payment date! I even called Carnival and confirmed that this is not the case. So either she sucks or is stupid. I had a great one years ago' date=' but she is gone. If there is a way someone can whisper in my ear the name of a reliable, seasoned, intelligent one, I would greatly appreciate it.[/quote']

Report the issue to Carnival. She may need to update her training again.

I believe I had read in the past that we can not recommend PVP's. How do I go about getting a new one? I have one who insists that I would have to pay a $50 per person admin fee regardless of what type of fare I book even it if is before final payment date! I even called Carnival and confirmed that this is not the case. So either she sucks or is stupid. I had a great one years ago' date=' but she is gone. If there is a way someone can whisper in my ear the name of a reliable, seasoned, intelligent one, I would greatly appreciate it.[/quote']

Just call up and hope that is not one that calls every other day.