Aurea drink package

ykennedy35

I know the drink package question has been asked, but I am trying to determine if cappuccino and Lattes are included? Also does anyone have recent menu pictures

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

this is the package you get with the Aurea Cabins. And to your delight it includes premium coffees and coffee based drinks

drinks%201.jpg

Pete

this is the package you get with the Aurea Cabins. And to your delight it includes premium coffees and coffee based drinks

drinks%201.jpg

Pete

Thank you! I did see this but just wanted to be 100% sure. Can't wait 29 days to go but who's counting lol

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 3 months later...

For anyone who's sailed Aurea, any feedback on the Aurea bar in the deck 19 lounge area? I've seen a couple pictures of the space that looks absolutely gorgeous, but I think those may be artist renderings, not actual photos. I'm curious about the menu and what the space is like when it's in use.

For anyone who's sailed Aurea, any feedback on the Aurea bar in the deck 19 lounge area? I've seen a couple pictures of the space that looks absolutely gorgeous, but I think those may be artist renderings, not actual photos. I'm curious about the menu and what the space is like when it's in use.

Actual video footage in Spaniel Lover's thread. It's at 13.35...

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2591318

Edited by CruiseIreland

Loved Deck 19! Towel service is available so you do not need to bring towels from your room. Nice seating in the bar area There are hot tubs & quiet area. Bar service was very good. It was not busy, never had a problem getting a lounge chair (weather wasn't the greatest - cool & windy)

Thanks so much for the feedback on deck 19! For some reason I thought the video was just a cabin walk through, I didn't realize it covered other areas. Is deck 19 an adults only area or can children from Aurea suites go up there too? It's not a big deal, my kids would probably find it boring up there but it would be neat to be able to do some family hot tub time in a less crowded space.

Was the bar selection fairly good on deck 19? We're pretty easy to please, as long as we have a decent selection of beers and chilled Chardonnay we're pretty happy, but I do like to indulge in a fun cocktail now and then, it would be great to see the menus. (I've scanned several threads but haven't seen that one).