Divina Photo Packages

ykennedy35

There are packages available on board as well , but you save money on the price when you pre purchase plus you save the on board taxes . Not every pre order package is available on the ship. The picture quality is excellent and the opportunities to have pictures taken are everywhere ! The prices have recently gone up ( some folks say they have doubled ), so pre order if you are considering the purchase .

I called this week to pre-book the VIP Sea Card (digital copies of photos only on a USB drive). I didn't see it on US website any longer and got worried. It was only 59$

scotia-girl how many digital photos do you get? Is it for all the pics they take or only a certain number?

Probably not on longer cruises. But it also wasn't available on our 7 night Divina cruise in August as of about early June. The price doubled about 2 months out.

I just called about this package for our sailing in February on Divina. The agent couldn't find it at all. Is this only available for shorter cruises? Ours is a 12 day.

Mine also disappeared off our Seaside cruise in April...Phone MSC direct and they added it to my booking....next day it was back, and we are on a 14 day cruise booked as a single sailing not a B2B -

VIP Photo Sea Card - Amazing Savings

$ 133.00 (AU$)

Capturing all the memories from your cruise vacation is fun and easy with this All Inclusive digital Photo Pass. Our photographers will catch all the highlights of your time onboard from the first day to the last, including embarkation, meeting the captain, and all the fun moments in between. You can download, edit and share your photos right away on your smart device, or print them at a discounted price at the kiosks in the photo shop onboard. Order your VIP Photo Sea Card now and receive a substantial discount on additional photos printed onboard. With this package, you can also access all of your photos online when you return home and create personal keepsakes from your vacation. All the photos of the cruise are offered on a digital file and the package applies only for one cabin. The package is available for each cruise including back to back sailings.