Has anyone used Norden Vincent?

sarar

• 3 weeks later...

I had him booked in April 2016 and a few days before my trip he cancelled to take a bigger group from my cruise ship. I had arranged an afternoon excursion. I was a little pissed at him but I figured he took what made him more money. Just have a backup plan in case. Of course you may have a great day with him and he does speak English. Hopefully he has improved his customer service.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

We toured with Thomas last Wednesday. He gave a great tour, quite informative. We filled his entire van with 2 parties of 4 each. He had another van of 8 also booked with another driver that followed our same route. I believe the other driver was also English speaking.

We toured with Thomas last Wednesday. He gave a great tour, quite informative. We filled his entire van with 2 parties of 4 each. He had another van of 8 also booked with another driver that followed our same route. I believe the other driver was also English speaking.

Do you mind me asking how much it cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you LakeWinniMom, he took USD and not Euros then?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Correct, and the deposit was via PayPal, which you could probably use for the final payment also. The street vendors at the Port also took USD. We did buy a water at the Botanical garden and our change was given back in Euros, but we were still able to pay USD.