3rd Passenger Can't Travel

1michelay

I am booked in a three-person cabin with two children in February. One of the children may not be able to travel at the last minute. Will there be any additional charges if she doesn't check in with us and I don't cancel her from the reservation?

She can just do a "no show" at the pier. You will get the taxes and port fees refunded as mentioned. If you are working with a TA he/she could go in and edit the name to replace them with another passenger if you find one or want to do that. If the TA is able to edit..there is no change fee.

SAME THING HERE IF you bought the 49 insurance & there are no legit reason for the kid not going, you get 75% back minus the insurance.

In my case, paid 319 for person (includes taxes/tips), so I get back 202. BUT, if you want to fight it out and submit lots of paperwork then you can try for 100%, but it isnt worth it to me bc you gotta have dr notes and all kinds of stuff!

12/11/17 Fantasy

I am booked in a three-person cabin with two children in February. One of the children may not be able to travel at the last minute. Will there be any additional charges if she doesn't check in with us and I don't cancel her from the reservation?

SAME THING HERE IF you bought the 49 insurance & there are no legit reason for the kid not going, you get 75% back minus the insurance.

In my case, paid 319 for person (includes taxes/tips), so I get back 202. BUT, if you want to fight it out and submit lots of paperwork then you can try for 100%, but it isnt worth it to me bc you gotta have dr notes and all kinds of stuff!

12/11/17 Fantasy