Seaside - Entertainment Pass

douggw

I've read many reviews from other MSC ships there was an "Entertainment Pass" that could be purchased per cabin that allowed unlimited use of the F1 Simulator, Bowling, Theater, etc.

I'm booked for April 2018 sailing and can't find any information on this pass. Has anyone else, maybe someone who is booked for an earlier sailing, received any information on this?

Thanks!

I am new to MSC, Does this mean that you have to pay for Entertainment or doe sit simply mean you are limited on the amount of times you can do it "free" ? On Royal, almost all entertainment was free, unlimited and aside from show reservations it was a first come first serve. Can anybody elaberate on what this entertainment pass does and what it may cost?

I am new to MSC, Does this mean that you have to pay for Entertainment or doe sit simply mean you are limited on the amount of times you can do it "free" ? On Royal, almost all entertainment was free, unlimited and aside from show reservations it was a first come first serve. Can anybody elaberate on what this entertainment pass does and what it may cost?

I think this is referring to the special arcade area for entertainment and not the shows. On Seaside there will be special shows that are not free. Like Cirque de Solei (sp?)

The Cirque show is only on Meraviglia, unfortunately. The regular shows in the theater are free and at least two shows per night. There are theme nights, parties, and activities - all free. The entertainment pass is for bowling, F-1 simulators 4 or 5(!)-D theater if there's such a thing? Lol. But it's for those gues of extras that are unlimited and you can buy it per cabin. If you prefer, you can buy them individually.

I think this is referring to the special arcade area for entertainment and not the shows. On Seaside there will be special shows that are not free. Like Cirque de Solei (sp?)

• 4 months later...
I understand that! Are you on Seaside next? We're on next month and it's all I think about!

Hi Proseccoandsun,

We are on Seaside April 14 2018. Since you have now cruised, can you tell us about the F1 Simulator pricing? My significant other loved the F1 on Costa Condordia (two months before it sank!) Would love to get a package price for the whole cruise if available. MSC customer service had no answers.

Thanks!

Hi Sunsets,

There isn't a package price for the "fun" pass package as Divina has. You can buy a certain amount and get credit for an additional amount. For example, if you spend $100 you get $60 credit. Spend $70, get $30 credit. Spend $50, get $15 credit. Spend $25, get $5 credit. This can be used towards zip line, F1, interactive cinema, bowling, and video games.

Back in December/January, the price for the F1 alone was $10/pp. I don't think it has changed but it's possible.

I traveled with my 11 and 15 year olds, and we never even tried most of it. My son mostly liked the water slides. They both liked going to the kids clubs to hang out with friends and explore the ship (my 15 y/o).

Enjoy your cruise!!

The price for the simulator

Hi Proseccoandsun,

We are on Seaside April 14 2018. Since you have now cruised, can you tell us about the F1 Simulator pricing? My significant other loved the F1 on Costa Condordia (two months before it sank!) Would love to get a package price for the whole cruise if available. MSC customer service had no answers.

Thanks!