going to Belize? Could you do me a HUGE favor???

Crew32

Just got back from Belize and finished unpacking. (Will post excursion review soon). Sure enough one of my smaller shopping bags got seperated from me.

Is there anyone heading to Belize, that would be willing to pick me up two Belize pins? You know the kind that people collect. I will pay from the pins and shipping to my house.

I am so upset that I can't find these, and it isn't like I can just run out and pick up some more. so to anyone that would be willing to help me out.... THANK YOU!!! anyone who thinks they may be able to help me can contact me at LdCrew32@aol.com

Thanks!

They are often called "hat" pins or "lapel" pins. If you have been to Disney you have seen them. It is a big trading thing. I like them cause they take up little room (also means easy to loose. :o(

It is easier to collect than shot glasses.

You will usually find them in tourist shops near magnets, key chains, and/or cash register. I tried looking online first and could only find the Belize flag. If you could find me 2 that say Belize, without the flag and without a cave tubing pic, I would appreciate. The shops near where the tender drops you off has some.

BTW, what excursion are you doing? Did the altun Ha/River Wallace tour and really liked it. The river part was beautiful.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Crew32 - you're not going to believe this. I found you two pins, two different pins. And then I got home and I CAN'T FIND THEM! :D I know we have them, somewhere. My husband is going to get our suitcases back out again this weekend. I'll let you know when I find them and you can tell me how to get them to you. Sorry!:(

Crew32 - will be more than happy to pick you up two pins....just let me know if noobiecruiser finds the ones they bought. I'll check back with you to see what the outcome is before we leave. ONLY 1 month away!!!:p Did you talk to anyone who did the cave tubing? Have heard varying remarks on the cave tubing and can't decide what to do!! I guess we should probably hurry up and make up our mind since we leave on Feb 23 on the Explorer of the Seas and will be back on Feb 18th!!

See ya!

Crew I also collect This type of souvenier .. If you have not had any luck getting your pins please let me know ( i will be looking for some for myself).. But i would need to know before Friday Jan 20. that is when i will be leaving to go to Miami for a couple days prior to cruising. Email me if you would like Im not sure if time will allow me to check back on the board much the rest of this week. hairbykc@hotmail.com

~please ad Crew Pins in subject of email

• 4 months later...

Crew32 - Well, months later ... you're not going to believe this, but my husband just put on a short sleeve dress shirt, and guess what he found in the pocket? The 2 pins we found for you in Belize. If you still need them, let me know, and I'll get them to you. They're sitting in my jewelry box so there's NO chance they'll disappear again.

Archived