Divina Lounges

agnesd

We are booked in the Yacht Club but the top sail lounge while beautiful doesn't seem to draw a crowd. I don't want to be one of 2 or 3 couples. What other lounge would be nice but not too crazy for pre and post dinner drinks?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I found La Cantina di Bacco to be fairly quiet during most evenings, and has a lovely atmosphere well-suited to evening drinks. A fair number of people pass through on their way to the Photo Gallery or Villa Rossa restaurant, but this only meant it was good for people watching (particularly on Gala Nights).

My favourite bar on board was either La Luna just by the theatre - which meant it did get quite busy at peak times, but never overwhelmingly so.

The Top Sail Lounge can be very sedate and quiet in the evenings, though there's usually a piano player playing in the background and a violin player on 'Elegance' (gala) nights.

There are several very nice bars/lounges on Divina. The 2 that come to mind that might suit your requirements are the wine bar, La Cantina di Bacco on deck 7 where they often have a guitarist play and the Piazza del Doge on deck 6, described as 'Venetian square with live music'.

Otherwise, there's the Cafè Italia or the piano bar, La Luna, both on deck 7. The Divina Bar, on deck 5, is where you can go to enjoy some classical music usually played by a trio on violins and piano.

The Black & White aft lounge hosts a band at night to dance to and the Entertainment team often put on an interactive show there. The Golden Jazz bar usually has a duo playing dance music, too.

There's bound to be a venue that you can enjoy hanging out at in the evenings, and, now that the premium package is included for YC guests, you will be able to have a nice glass (or two) of anything from the menus - including items with an asterisk next to them (items with 2 asterisks aren't included).