My Secrete Hideaway onboard

travelplus

When its late at night and I need peace and quiet I will head to the Crown and Anchor Loyalty Ambassador Future Cruise waiting area and sit down on one of those chairs and relax.

No one is sitting there when the Future Cruise Crown and Anchor Loyalty Ambassador area is closed and the sitting area is always open without a sign.

I will bring up some coffee from the Windjammer and a plate of food and enjoy it there while reading or working on my laptop with WiFi.

Shh this is the Cruise Critic insiders tip(: If you want to meet other Cruise Critic Members"After Hours" this is the place to meet.

After all we are C&A Members and even during normal working hours I sit there as its rarely crowded to do so me reading or working on my Laptop. The WIFI is very good there as they need it for the Loyalty Ambassador team.

On Freedom Class and Voyageur Class, we find Deck 4 to be our quiet place to read, talk and enjoy an adult beverage. Very few passengers go by there, and only slightly more crew heading from point A to point B. And the view of the ocean, which is at "See" level, can't be beat.

Michael and Silke

On Freedom Class and Voyageur Class, we find Deck 4 to be our quiet place to read, talk and enjoy an adult beverage. Very few passengers go by there, and only slightly more crew heading from point A to point B. And the view of the ocean, which is at "See" level, can't be beat.

Michael and Silke

Awesome suggestion!