Can't decide.

tjsmama

We are looking at cruising again in the fall of 2018 ...the first or second week of October (can't say for sure b/c the school schedule is not out yet for next fall. It will be me, my husband and our (then) 15yr old son. My husband just likes to cruise, so the ports are not as big a deal to him..but he thinks it would be nice to see some new places. He also likes the smaller/midsize ships (Fantasy class or Dream class). I would kind of like to try a bigger ship for something new, plus I think it will have more options for my son. We have been to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Nassau and Jamaica enough times that we are okay if we don't go back there for a while. We like the 7 day cruises more than the 3-4 day, but may be okay with a 5 day. We have sailed on the Dream (not since the 2.0 upgrades) and the Fascination (again...it will have gotten the upgrades before our cruise). We are trying to decide between driving to New Orleans and sailing on the Dream or flying somewhere and sailing on a ship we have not been on before. So, if we choose to try something new....Conquest, Magic (i know this is Dream class ship but I'm sure there are differences), Horizon or Vista?