NCL Escape NOV 4-11/2017: UltraViolet & The Captain

Wow. What a great review. Didn't make me want to go on any cruise to Mexico ( or I should say convinced me you couldnt pay me to go) but does make me look forward to the Haven on our Alaska cruise.

Question: do you think you would have enjoyed eating most nights in the Haven? Too repetitive?

Wow. What a great review. Didn't make me want to go on any cruise to Mexico ( or I should say convinced me you couldnt pay me to go) but does make me look forward to the Haven on our Alaska cruise.

Question: do you think you would have enjoyed eating most nights in the Haven? Too repetitive?

Mexico has some good points... just not in Cozumel.

I’d have no problem eating in the Haven nightly..Even though the menu doesn’t change much, it’s high quality fare.

Dude...

The best review I've ever read - being a fellow Havenite, I 110% agree with your assessment of your fellow travelers. Actually - it's quite the microcosm. I love the priority seating / tendering and the exquisite service - and the predictability of excellence on every trip. I'm there to relax with the family - and honestly, have had the pleasure of trips with really well behaved children.

As the loving wife of a husband who looks like a viking, it is fun to have some of the stuffier Haven residents eyeball us when we walk in and out - yup...my money is as good as yours!

Thanks again for making our night - hope to see you in the future on the fabulous upp deck!

Amy

This was a FANTASTIC review! I have sailed with Amy before, and I have to say that her DH is more teddy bear than Viking ;p such a lovely family!!

I hope to cross paths soon!

Dude...

The best review I've ever read - being a fellow Havenite, I 110% agree with your assessment of your fellow travelers. Actually - it's quite the microcosm. I love the priority seating / tendering and the exquisite service - and the predictability of excellence on every trip. I'm there to relax with the family - and honestly, have had the pleasure of trips with really well behaved children.

As the loving wife of a husband who looks like a viking, it is fun to have some of the stuffier Haven residents eyeball us when we walk in and out - yup...my money is as good as yours!

Thanks again for making our night - hope to see you in the future on the fabulous upp deck!

Amy