Golf Cart Cancelled unfortunately

BoopTennis

can you just walk off and get a golf cart? really dont need it for the whole day

I depends if they are all reserved and how fast you get there. We reserved with Omar at Grand Turk Adventures as did our friends. He was waiting right outside the gates with our golf carts ready to go. Another group came up and he had one cart not reserved, so they were able to get it.

I depends if they are all reserved and how fast you get there. We reserved with Omar at Grand Turk Adventures as did our friends. He was waiting right outside the gates with our golf carts ready to go. Another group came up and he had one cart not reserved, so they were able to get it.

I have emailed him, used his website, and also emailed the addresss on his website and I have not heard a word back. Can you tell me how long it takes for him to get back ? I know some others commented he got right back to them. I have checked my spam.

I have emailed him, used his website, and also emailed the addresss on his website and I have not heard a word back. Can you tell me how long it takes for him to get back ? I know some others commented he got right back to them. I have checked my spam.

He got back to me within a day and my friends also.