Choosing a cabin on the allure of the seas

luvmy4

Initially I was planning a cruise on the Carnival Vista. However, I saw that RC is having a sale and decided that I would book an inside cabin on the Allure. I am wondering if people would give me ideas of decent places that I could get a cabin. Preferably a area that won't be loud after about midnight. I don't mind walking long distances to get wherever it is that I'm going.

I like to be in a quiet area in the middle of the ship, back to front and bottom to top. On our next cruise we will be in an ocean view stateroom, on deck 10 and in the middle. We once had a suite but it was just below the pool deck. Terrible. That's us.

Interiors will be between 160 and 173 Sq. Ft.....so look at the deck plans, decide where you may spend MOST of your daytime hours, and pick a deck close to that. It makes life easier....folks tend to come and go to their rooms frequently during sea days. Not so much at night. So look at the ship, try to figure where your "go to" space during the day will be, and choose something close!