Vow renewal

katie_stsi

Since a "renewal" isn't a legal thing, you could pick a place on the ship, or in a port, and simply say your vows to each other. I think telling each other how you feel is more important than paying for a "ceremony" that carries no importance. It's about you two and your commitment to each other.

Since a "renewal" isn't a legal thing, you could pick a place on the ship, or in a port, and simply say your vows to each other. I think telling each other how you feel is more important than paying for a "ceremony" that carries no importance. It's about you two and your commitment to each other.

I feel like we need someone to stand there and direct us like a retired pastor but who wants to work while cruising? This sounds like a good idea tho.

My Wife and I renewed our 25th anniv. wedding vows on Holland America Veendam with a package that included the Captain presiding and Son, Mom and 2 close friends who were travelling with us.

Came with a Photo, some hor'duerves and champaigne and a dinner at the Pinnacle. It was great and well worth the reasonable cost. ( Sorry for my spelling on the snacks and drink)